Thursday, July 31, 2014

Guest Post | Bonjour Parie

Oh hiya lovely ones. I am Antonia from Mac & Cheese a food, beauty and lifestyle blog. I am so god damn happy to be appearing on Stacey`s blog. Eeeek!! Which literally has everyone drooling always, right?! I have known Stacey for so long, think its like 7-8 years and she inspired me to start the beauty side of my blog, she`s a truly gorgeous person and I am so lucky to be able to call her my friend! So let's get cracking!

I have been on a spending ban for what seems like forever as my O/H 40th was this week, so part of his present is a trip to PARIE!

So whilst my boys are all excited for Disneyland Paris and well I am too. Obvs!  The one thing that has got me a little ecstatic, is getting my butt into a French pharmacy!

Renowned for their amazing purse friendly skincare, I have booked in an extra case just to fill with pastries, cheese and skincare.

The spending ban is well and truly up and damn its gonna feel good.

Here is my wish list!

 



Institut Esthederm Osmoclean Gentle Deep Pore Cleanser is a rich cleansing cream that absorbs and lifts impurities from the pores as it's massaged in. Suitable for all skin types, even the most sensitive. Buy here


Bioderma A beauty cult favouriteA micellar water created to suit the needs of those who experience skin irritation and redness, the alcohol-free formula soothes and cools as it cleanses. Buy here


Embryohsse Lait Concentre 24 hour miracle cream This beauty industry secret known as the 24 hour miracle cream is a must have. Lait Creme Concentrate is a rich moisturiser with such gentle and soothing qualities it can be used on babies. Used as a 3 in 1 product by makeup artists as a primer, moisturiser and cleanser making it an ideal travel product. Buy here

Vichy Purete Thermale Purifying Foaming Water This light soap-free foam gently cleanses skin and restores complexion's radiance. Buy here

La Roche-Posay Cicaplast Baume This soothing multi-repairing balm favors the recovery for sensitive skin after irritative dermatitis and epidermic alterations thanks to its formula associating Panthenol 5% with Madecassoside with a highly-cosmetic texture. Suitable for the entire family: babies, children and adults. Buy here



Don't  all these products just sound so good? Now as we don't live in the stone ages any more, you can buy most of these products In the UK. I have popped links above. 


I just want to purchase them in an actual French pharmacy. EXCITED! Auvoir!


 
You can  find me Twitter here,Facebook here,Instagram here and Bloglovin here 



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Expat Make Up Addict | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig