Monday, January 7, 2013

Nails Inc Couture Polishes

This is one of THE best gifts I have ever received and I don't think that many people know about it so I want to spread the word!

We all have them-the girl friend who is difficult to buy for and seemingly has everything.  Well how about getting them their very own bespoke nail polish?

I received this as a gift from my very good friend Anna on my last birthday.  It arrived at my office in a sleek black and white Nails Inc box and I just thought it was a regular Nails Inc polish (which I love anyway).

I opened it and gasped-it was so pretty with its bejewelled lid and the polish colour was so me-sparkly pink glitter in a purple base.




I still didn't get what a special polish this was though!!  I was showing all my colleagues my lovely new polish with its posh lid and handed it to my assistant-who looked at it, turned it over and with a smile said 'Look what it's called!'

Yes, Nails Inc Couture is not only a service where you can choose the colour and the bottle top but you can actually NAME your polish too, making it the perfect gift.

My very own "Princess Stacey" nail polish

Seeing this honestly made me nearly cry-it is such a thoughtful and special gift!

Nails Inc offer the service online here and it costs £20 to create the perfect gift!  There are 8 different cap designs to choose from and over 75 colours to choose from!  Happy shopping!


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Expat Make Up Addict | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig