Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Clarins Double Serum Complete Age Control Concentrate

Due to an extremely well timed post on the brilliant British Beauty Blog I found out whilst I was in Phuket that Clarins big skincare launch for 2013 was already available in Asia.  Immediately I was praying it was going to be on sale in Bangkok and indeed it was!  In fact, it was everywhere!  In all the major department stores and big billboards for it at Bangkok airport.

Apparently Double Serum is going to be Clarins biggest ever launch and will not launch in the UK until Feb 2013.  Needless to say I am thrilled to have my hands on it now.

I am just going to post photos of the products now but I am going to trial it for 4 weeks and then report back.

I am used to using serums as part of my skincare routine-I currently use Estee Lauder Idealist in the mornings and Kiehls Midnight Recovery in the evenings.  The Clarins serum can be used both day and night so I will replace both serums with this one.  However, the Clarins consultant did tell me I could use this serum in conjunction with my other serums but I'm going to try this as a standalone product.  There are limited English instructions on the packaging as this is the Asia edition but it does say to apply two pumps after cleansing and before applying your normal moisturiser.

This product is said to reduce wrinkles, give firmer skin and reduce pores and Jane at British Beauty Blogger seems impressed so far so I am hoping for similar results!

Outer cardboard sleeve



Inner cardboard packaging

The Serum-da dah!



Share:

2 comments

  1. I can't wait to read your review about this. I did read BBB's and I'm more than intrigued by it.

    ReplyDelete

© Expat Make Up Addict | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig